Today is the 38th Annual Christmas Walk in Corona del Mar! It is FREE to the public and offers live entertainment, food, prizes and games in the true holiday spirit!
- Corona del Mar merchant promotions throughout Corona del Mar’s Business District
- Live Entertainment with over 12 signature bands in strategic locations
- The popular Fireman’s Grill BBQ provided by the NB Fire Department
- Restaurant tastings and celebration parties.
- Kid’s entertainment including snap shots with Santa Claus, bounce houses, bungee jumping, holiday characters, a petting zoo and more.
- Unique vendor exhibits in the popular vendor faire at the center stage.
- Beer & Wine Garden located in Bandera’s Lower Parking Lot with Signature band “Pinch Me”
- Famous Opportunity Drawing with over $15,000 worth of prizes.
- Performances by High School and community organization
Festivities are from 11am to 4pm. So come on down to Corona del Mar today before the sun sets– you can’t miss it from PCH! 🙂
Learn more about the event at: https://www.cdmchamber.com/events/christmas_walk.asp